0.25mm: 3-5 times a week
0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
2.0mm: Once every five weeks
2.5mm: Once every eight weeks
Scope: Operated by the professional, for the treatment of deeper wrinkles, cellular organizations, stretch marks, weight loss, weight loss, remove tattoos, scars and so on.
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll - this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
Only for personal use, don t share with other person.
Before using the skin roller, you should wash your hands and other parts.
Skin with wound should not use this roller.
Be careful if the client is allergic to metal.
Lrritating cosmetics is forbidden before the skin recovery
Put where the children can t touch.
DO NOT USE if following symptoms occur:
Purulent inflammation of the skin.
Severe atopic dermatitis.
If you suffer from diabetes and severe hypertension.
If you are not sure about your skin condition please consult a doctor before using.