1. Purify the high quality zirconia power from raw materials zirconium sand coming from Western Australia.
2. Filled in the state of art facility and applied to 300 tons of pressure to craft the spectacular high dense blade.
3. Adapt our unique Cold Isostatic Pressing (CIP) process to make knives set harder, denser and sharper.
4. Under 1400°C temperature, spectacular high dense super harder and sharp Anhichef knives set will be formed after 72 hours sintering.
5. Final, advanced 36° convex edge grinding technology will help Anhichef ceramic knives super sharp.
No pry, flexing, violent chopping or boning.
Avoid cutting frozen food or on the surface of marbles, glass and steel board.
Wash the knife after each single use, preferably by hand with a mild detergent and do not wash it in the dishwasher.
For safety's concern, the tip and the heel of the blade have been blunted.
Ideal for slicing boneless meats, boneless fish, fruits and vegetables.Not for frozen or hard foods
If you use your knife under the guide( slicing boneless meats, boneless fish, fruits and vegetables. Not for frozen or hard foods. ),and your knife is broken or clipped. pls contact us, we can resend you a new one.
(Noted: the color will be shown differently by different screens)